Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Health Products

   
     Priscilla's all-natural Peppermint Tooth Powder
$5.00

Being an ND and avid health enthusiast, and disliking the conventional toothpastes available I was thrilled to add this tooth powder to my grooming cabinet. 
There is no flouride or sugar added. The all natural sweetener I use is xylitol, which is healthy for your teeth, and actually helps build tooth enamel.
When we started getting regular cleanings done, the hygenist was amazed that we didn't use flouride, and didn't have cavities either... Finally the astonished head hygenist lady in charge asked "What is in your tooth powder?!!"
They are few ingredients, and coupled with regular brushing,flossing, and a healthy diet, will help keep your teeth and gums healthy and prolong your beautiful smile:)
The flavor is very refreshing, but not overpowering... I highly recommend it!!!
Ingredients: green clay powder, baking soda, goldenseal root powder, xylitol, cinnamon, and peppermint oil.
If you are interested in any of my health products, just leave your number in the comments section, and let me know what you are interested in.  Wishing you the best of Health, 
Priscilla Sparks, ND



1 comment:

  1. Common health products can advance better mending and can likewise support our bodies' long lasting working than those of engineered ones. Alpine Hemp

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2019!!!!

New Year blessings to everyone!!!  Please forgive my tardiness. I have had a great summer last year, seeing God's hand at work in our fa...