Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happy New Year 2019!!!!

New Year blessings to everyone!!!  Please forgive my tardiness. I have had a great summer last year, seeing God's hand at work in our family and the people He has brought into our lives. And I am looking forward to all He has planned for us in this New Year ahead! I'll try to keep you posted on our newest Home Style Blessings happenings. Life is truly wonderful down home, and i am so blessed to share my life with a wonderful family!!! Our favorite family quote is "We may not have it all together, but Together we have it All"!!! How true that is!!!
                          Blessings to y'all,
                                 Priscilla
                         
                            Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2019!!!!

New Year blessings to everyone!!!  Please forgive my tardiness. I have had a great summer last year, seeing God's hand at work in our fa...