Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Golden Healing Salve to Farm Accident Rescue

A week ago today Dallas got his finger caught in the pulley of a belt run machine. After cleaning it thoroughly with peroxide I used my all natural Golden Healing Salve and carefully wrapped it in a nice bandage to keep it clean.


This pic was taken on Thursday, when we changed the dressing.


After i doctored him up.:) I think he really likes the Salve!!!
Saturday he was glad to go without a bandage and the skin is sealed over the cut very nicely!


Here's a pic taken exactly a week later. 

I also used it, last week, for my niece, as a diaper rash ointment with overnight remarkable results!
You can see more pics under the Health Products menu... I'll be updating soon, L.W.!! 
Wishing you the Best of Health,
Priscilla Sparks, ND

Posted by Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2019!!!!

New Year blessings to everyone!!!  Please forgive my tardiness. I have had a great summer last year, seeing God's hand at work in our fa...